S+ Personal Settings
S+ Personal Settings offers run-time adjustment of steering-feel properties. The function allows the driver to modify the steering feel for the situation at hand e.g., low-speed manoeuvring in confined spaces or high-speed driving on open roads.
Five different settings are available:
1. On-center torque build-up. Steering-wheel torque when driving straight ahead.
2. Off-center torque build-up. Steering-wheel torque when driving in a curve.
3. Return control. Steering-wheel return speed to center when driving slowly.
4. Damping feel. From crispy to calm and well damped.
5. Friction feel. The level of hysteresis to “lean against”.