Join a team revolutionizing vehicle motion control
Do you want to be part of the transition to safe autonomous transportation? High quality steering and vehicle motion control is certainly one of the keys to achieve autonomous transportation on our roads. We’re developing the hardware and software to make it a reality.
Not only will you be working with the coolest technical challenges creating the steering and vehicle motion control of the future. You will also be part of an optimistic atmosphere, where joy, knowledge sharing and openness are key characteristics. We are passionate about deploying new ways of working and focusing on continuous improvements to stay in the forefront. With us you will have a very experienced, skilled and openminded team on your side.
In this position you will be part of a team developing active safety functions for steering as well as integrated controls for steering, brakes and propulsion.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Algorithm design
· Break down and write requirements
· Planning and time estimation of work packages
· Plan and Participate in verification and testing activities
· Stay abreast with new technology
· Actively participate in improvements to the team’s way of working
We are looking for someone who thrives on finding solutions to highly complex challenges, never afraid to try out new ideas in search of innovation and takes pride in delivering outstanding products. To fit in our team-culture you need to be a team-player who fosters a dynamic environment and accelerates learning in others.
· Master degree
· At least 3 years of experience from function development
· Have great technology interest
· Have good experiences in control engineering and vehicle dynamics
· Autonomy, drive and ability to work in a team are key abilities
· Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
· Ability to manage & support multiple activities (time management skills)
It is considered a merit if you have experience within one or several of the following:
· Vehicle control
· Function development based on physical principles
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, dynamic environment where you make a difference. We trust the individual and act as a team, stay close to the product and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth.
The position is full time and based in Gothenburg.
Check us out at sentientplus.com. For questions about this position send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Johan Hultén (CTO) +46 736-31 37 80.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.
We are hiring continuously so don’t take too long.
Want to get notified when we are looking for specific competencies? Sign up for our newsletter.